Greetings! Town and Country RV Park and Campground will open for the 2021 season on May 1, 2021.
Friendly , honest, reliable couple needed for the 2021 season (May 1 to Oct 10 – some flexibility) at peaceful, privately-owned RV park/campground located minutes from the Twin Cities. We offer a FHU site, WiFi, cable and laundry in exchange for 16 hours/week each. Schedule may include evenings & weekends. Additional hours may be available for pay. Positions include taking phone reservations (previous Campground Master or other reservation software experience preferred), guest registrations, escorting campers to sites, grounds maintenance & pool care. Must enjoy working with people & be customer service oriented. References required.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to welcome you back with COVID-friendly guidelines and procedures for the health and safety of our guests and employees. In addition to maintaining social distance, we have enhanced our sanitizing and cleaning schedules and procedures and enacted some measures to allow you and your family and friends to enjoy your stay here. WELCOME BACK!!!
Town & Country RV Park and Campground
. . . a jewel of a park
With more than 80 campsites nestled in the quiet Minneapolis suburb of Savage, MN we provide a delightful campground facility geared towards a relaxing family experience. Here’s a quick list of things to do and what makes the highly-rated Town & Country RV Park and Campground so special:
- Start by taking pictures of our local giant, “Woody”, our 200+ year old cottonwood tree (complete with a 24 ft. “waistline”), who faithfully stands guard at the entrance of our campground
- Then you can swim in our heated pool upgraded to a salt water system in 2016
- On weekends we have a community fire going so you can meet other campers in the area! By request, we can also light the community fire during the week as well
- We have free children’s crafts and family activities scheduled throughout the summer months with special attention to the holiday weekends! Ours is a family-oriented campground that aims to make your family’s stay a fun and memorable experience.
- Within a few minutes of our campground you can visit Mall of America, Valley Fair, MN Zoo, Mystic Lake Casino, Canterbury Park Raceway, Twins baseball stadium, US Bank Stadium, as well as area museums, lakes with bike and walking trails, theaters and a huge variety of restaurants.
- Take the nature walk from our campground to the Boiling Springs in Eagle Creek – a leisurely 1.25-mile round trip stroll. Maps available in the office.
- Use our remodeled and expanded laundry facility!
- You can still have fun when the weather is inclement or you just want to beat the heat! Enjoy our remodeled Game Room with heat and central air conditioning.
So, whether you want to ‘rough it’ at a tent campsite, connect to electric/water, or enjoy the comforts of a full RV hook-up, you will enjoy a peaceful and relaxing get-away when you visit the Twin Cities.
Town & Country RV Park and Campground. . .
. . . “a little slice of heaven”
Please call ahead for availability and rates. Office Hours are seasonal – so please call first October through April.
Please call ahead for details regarding winter camping sites and opportunities!