To hold a reservation please provide a credit card number or a one-night campsite deposit by check or cash. If your reservation is a no-show or if a cancellation is made with less than 48 hour notice, regardless of the reason, a one-night camp site charge will be assessed.
- Your Site:
To avoid congestion, only 1 camping unit and 1 vehicle is allowed per site. Visitors must park in other designated areas. Please keep your site free of all debris. No ground fires or laundry lines are permitted. Please catch all gray water. At full hook up sites, tight sewer connectors are required. Only grass-friendly mats are permitted at sites. Other mats/carpets (like indoor/outdoor) kill the grass.
Please supervise your children at all times.
- Pet Owners:
Pets are not allowed in the playground area at any time for any reason. Keep your pet on a leash and quiet at all times. Do not leave your pet unattended in your RV for long periods of time. Walk your pet in the dog walk area or around the park. Pet waste bags are available. Please clean up after your pet. Failure to do so is cause for eviction.
- Speed Limit:
WATCH FOR CHILDREN. Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the park. This is for pedestrian safety throughout the park.
- Motorcycles: Motorcycles or motorbikes are not to be driven within the park except to and from your site.
- Camper’s Visitors: Persons visiting registered campers must register at office and leave by 10 PM. Visitors using the pool must register at the office and pay a $2 per person fee for the use of these facilities.
- Trash: Please place all trash in the nearest receptacle or recycling containers. Please recycle all newspapers, aluminum and glass in the recycling containers located by the trash receptacle. No littering, including cigarette butts.
- Campfires: Upon request, a community fire is provided next to the barn for all campers. Additionally, portable fire pit rentals are also available for campsite fires.
- Conduct: No disorderly conduct, obscene language, drunkenness or loud noise will be allowed. Fireworks are prohibited.
- Campground Property: No cutting of trees or bushes. No defacing, destruction or misuse of trees or other property. A damage fee will be charged to repair/replace any damaged property.
- Cleaning: No washing of dishes or clothing in restrooms. No washing of RV units on sites.
- Quiet Time: From 10 PM until 7 AM. – No unnecessary noise will be permitted.
Town and Country Campground is privately owned property. We reserve the right to select clientele and guests. We also reserve the right to evict, without prior notice, anyone who is in violation of our guidelines. No refund of fees paid will be made in such an event. We will not be responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of property of any kind.